Sunday, April 1, 2012

JustRite Stampers Challenge #69 - Spring Fling

Here is a card I made using "Birthday Celebrations Set", "All Occasions Nested Sentiments"(retired) and "Nested Frame Dies" by JustRite Stampers.  The theme for JustRite Stampers Challenge is to have soft spring colors and a butterfly.  My designer paper is Watercolor Bouquet by K&Company.  I used Lacey and Classic Circles, Spiral Blossom One and  Foliage by Spellbinders.  My butterfly is by Fred, She Said.  My finishing touches are a green and white fork bow, green satin ribbon and tan pearls.


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. It really makes me feel like spring. I love the colors and everything else about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many wonderful layers and that gorgeous flower just makes it pop! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS card; I too LOVE all your layers, including your beautifully-layered butterfly -- sooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like all the layers you added! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is another gorgeous card!!! You are so talented Robin. Can you please tell me how you get your name and blog on the bottom of your photos? Thanks so much. I didn't see a contact note anywhere on your blog. Gloria

    Visit my blog – Would love to have new members.
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com
    Email: purpleglo13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards. What did you use to cut the white circle from the birthday set with. Well actually all the the specific parts. Thanks, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.