Wednesday, February 28, 2018

My Bestie International March Challenge - Girls with Big Hats/Hair Pretties

Finally March is here!!! Now all we have to do is get through March Madness without a major snowstorm and Spring will be coming soon!!  My Bestie International March Challenge - Girls with Big Hats/Hair Pretties is getting us ready to shine.  Stop by our blog and get some inspiration from the other DT members creations to enter to win.

I used Fancy Pants Special Day by Sherri Baldy's Designs.  I also tried a new card style template called Bridging the Years and it turned out really cool I think.




Project Recipe:
JustRite Papercraft Large Fancy Sentiments
Dies: Martha Stewarts Lattice
Paper: Wild Rose Studio, Bazzil Teal and Fuschia
Inks: Marvy Black and Chameleon Color Tones Markers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.