Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Belli Challenge #99--old Stamp

Today is the Belli Challenge and the challenge is to use an old stamp.  My stamps are not very old, because I have only being creating for a year.  The old stamp that I am using, is one of the first stamp sets I received from my sister called Trick or Treat from Recollections.  My designer paper is by Paper Studio.  I used scallop, inverted and classic circle Nestabilities.  I used punches from Martha Stewart and EK Success.  My ribbon is from Michael's.  Make sure you join us for this fun challenge this week!!


11 comments:

  1. Robin, this is just adorable! I love the image with the words and feet, and the sparkly bats are wonderful! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling Halloween card...the witches feet stamp is just toooo cute and I love all the fun Halloween details!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin!! We are so glad you joined the team chick! This card is too cute and the little bats in the corners are adorable! Love it! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! And wow...look at all those layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin your card is just darling- the image and sentiment are really cute- love the DSP and the ribbon is awesome!!! Love the stamped corner bats too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe too stinkin cute!! Love this stamp and your gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robin, sooo cute! I love how you've place the image on the circle cutouts! This is a fun, fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love the witchy feet! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific card, Robin! Love the layers of Nesties and the ribbon is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.