Thursday, January 6, 2011

Creative Cuts & More Guest Designer

Hello everyone, I am real EXCITED to let you know that I am the Guest Designer for Creative Cuts  and More for the month of January.  This is such an honor, I just LOVE their very different die cuts.  So many great things to choose from and so many fabulous ideas.

My first creation is a Pop-Up Insert Horizontal card.  Very easy to attach my designer paper to the front of the card, then colored my image "Cozy Little Chickadees" by Meljen's Designs over at Whimsy Stamps.  Next I covered the insert with more designer paper I got from AC Moore and used another heart die cut and then added my sentiment and red rhinestones.  To finish my card I added a red satin bow, glitter and  red heart rhinestones.








1 comment:

  1. Robin, beautiful card! Love the image and the paper and of course that bow, wow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.