Friday, February 17, 2012

Justrite Stampers Challenge #066 - Sketch

Here is my creation for the Justrite Stampers Challenge using the sketch below.  First I embossed the red paper with the Cuddlebug "Dots" and the black paper with Cuddlebug "Textile Texture".  Next, I layered using the Picot, Holly Motifs, Embossed the Nested Frame by Justrite Stampers.  Then added the Holly Motif again under the Classic and Scalloped Circles by Spellbinders.  My sentiment is from Birthday Celebration Set by Justrite Satmpers..  Finally I added a white satin ribbon and bow.  My finishing touch is a black iron flower with a white pearls.






3 comments:

  1. Robin, your card is beautiful! Love the layers behind the sentiment. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is just STUNNING! Great combo of stamps and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Congratulations on winning the challenge!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.