Monday, April 23, 2012

Creating With Word Art


Meljen’s Designs has so many cute and adorable images, but do you know that there is a fabulous selection of Word Art too? You can also  find the Word Art in the Dollar Digi section.  Sometimes, when I don’t have time to color a full image, I whip up a quick card using one of the Word Art sentiments. It makes for a great card, and all you have to do is outline some of the words in the image.



As you see in my card I am using "When Life Gives You Lemons", I highlighted two of the words, and some of the swirls, then did a quick coloring of the lemons and lemonade. It maybe took me only a few moments to do! I added some cute ribbon, a punched trim and sweet bee embellishments. I only used a single patterned paper, and mounted it to a black panel, then to a white card! My card was done in less than 10 minutes!!

So take a moment to look through the Word Art section at Meljen’s Design store, and you’ll find time for a lot more cards in your busy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.