Wednesday, January 16, 2013

DT Day - Anything But A Card


This month our creation was to be Anything But A Card.  So I created these two adorable candy boxes for someone special in your life.  Very easy to do, I promise.  The smaller box is a pre cut box by MarKcella.  I then covered the box with my designer paper from Colorbok.  My image is "Conversation Hearts" by Meljen's Design.  Next, I added pink rick rack to the top and bottom of the box.   My finishing touches are a fusha bow and a candy heart.

My second box is a plastic box with Hershey's Nuggets wrapped in my designer paper.  The image is "Sweetheart Bear" by Meljen's Design.  I colored my bear with Copic markers.  The frames are made with Classic and Floral Ovals by Spellbinders.  The sentiment is from JustRight Papercraft called "Ever After Antique Labels".  Then I added a white polka dot tulle bow with Recollection roses.  My finishing touches are white pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.