Wednesday, March 6, 2013

JustRite Papercraft Friday Challenge #091 - Color

Here is my creation for the JustRite Papercraft Friday Challenge #091 - Color.  To create my background paper I used "Stitched Ribbon" stamp by JustRite Papercraft.  The frame was created using Labels Twenty by Spellbinders.  My designer papers for the flowers is Lemon Flower Matstack by Die Cut With A View.  I used the Rose Creations by Donna Salazar from Spellbinders to make the flowers.  Next, the smaller frame is "Nested Medallions" and sentiment is from "Hugs & Kisses Sentiments" also by JustRite Papercraft.  My final touches are yellow foliage made with "Botanical Swirls and Accents" by Samantha Walker from JustRite Papercraft and black/yellow pearls.


Here is the color challenge palate:



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Robin! You flowers are AMAZING! I never sit down to make them though I REALLY want to!! Simply GORGEOUS! Thanks for joining in at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.