Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge

This week on The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge I used a sentiment from "Flowers Sentiments" by Sweet N Sassy digital stamps.  My designer paper is "Memorable" by My Mind's Eye.  To create my border I used Classic Decorative Insert Four and Classic Ric Rac by Spellbinders PaperArts.  The frame around the sentiment was created using Classic Oval by Spellbinders.  My finishing touches are a butterfly created using Jewel Flowers and Flourishes also by Spellbinders and five pink pearls.


Here is this week's sketch:



4 comments:

  1. Robin, this is just gorgeous! I love the colors you used and your verse is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Robin! Love the vintage-looking papers and colors! What a gorgeous way to frame a lovely message! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors & fun take on this weeks sketch, Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robin, I'm visiting after your visit to my blog - thank you for your kind comment! Your card is so pretty and elegant - and what a perfect way to make the sentiment the focus of your card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.