I just love creating boxes! It is so fun to get out all of your Spellbinder® Paper Arts dies and put something very pretty together. No reason for making this, just wanted to try something different than a card.
Here are the instructions:
1. To create the box, cut/emboss the large Romantic Rectangles out of white card stock for the bottom.
2. For box sides, cut white card stock 2 ¾ x 8 ½ inches. On the strip, score a line at 5 ¼ inches. Make two of these strips.
3. To create the box top and flap, cut white card stock 6 ½ x 8 ½ inches and fold to 4 ¼ x 6 ½ inches. Place folded edge inside the cut line of the large Romantic Rectangle die template, then cut/emboss.
4. Measure and draw lines to create a 3 x 5 inch rectangle on the bottom of the doubled RomanticRectangle panel. Cut rectangle out and this forms your box flap.
5. Run a bead of adhesive along the sides of the two strips to form your wall sides. Run a bead of adhesive along the bottom of the wall sides and adhere to the bottom of the Romantic Rectangle panel. Add a bead of adhesive to the top of the wall sides and adhere the Romantic Rectangle with the cut out rectangle on top.
6. For the top of box, cut 5 ¼ x 3 ½ inches of white glitter paper, and adhere to top of Romantic Rectangle.
7. Starting with the largest Decorative Label Twenty-Eight die, cut/emboss with white card stock. Cut/emboss next smallest die with white glitter paper. Continue in this manner until all dies from the set has been used. Add foam dots to the back of each die cut. Layer dies largest to smallest to box top.
8. Cut/emboss fifteen Ironworks Motif from white glitter paper, and adhere one to center of box top.
9. Cut off top and bottoms of the remaining Ironworks Motifs and put aside.
10. For the sides, cut eight Ironwork Motifs centers in half length wise. Add adhesive to the back of these pieces with the Xyron Create-a-Sticker. Add these to the top and bottom of the wall sides.
11. Wrap pink silk ribbon around the box and add uncut Ironwork Motifs centers to hold down ribbon. Use remaining cut centers and add to corner edges. Tuck swirls under ribbon edge.
12. Adhere cut end pieces from Ironwork Motifs that you set aside to the top of the box at the corners.
13. Add pink pearls to decorate the box.
14. Add Jolee’s dimensional sticker to center of Ironwork Motif on top of box. Add a pink pearl to center of sticker.