Friday, December 13, 2013

Belli Challenge #184 - Candy

The theme for the Belli Challenge is Candy.  I just got back from my sister's Darsie house in NY.  The temperature there was from 55 to 30 degrees.  I come back to Minnesota and the temperature is from -0 to a warm 16 today!  So this much of hot cocoa will be the best thing ever today to warm me up!

To create this fun gift, purchase a clear mug and add hot cocoa to the bottom of a clear bad.  Insert into mug and next add miniature chocolate chips and crushed peppermint candy canes.  Tie with a red satin ribbon and bow.  The sentiment is a retired JustRite® Papercraft "Something Sweet Set".  The frame was created using JustRite® Papercraft "Nested Madellion Labels".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.