Saturday, February 8, 2014

It's day four of the JustRite Papercraft Release and we are still sending out positive thoughts that Spring is just around the corner... even if the ground hog didn't think so! Who knew when Samantha and Kellie picked the name for this set that everyone across the North America would be so looking forward to Welcoming Spring!!  Today we have a stamp set and a coordinating die designed by Samantha Walker to share with you. Can't wait for you to see the adorable projects the design team created with this fun Easter/Spring Set.



and here is my card:


I also used their Diamond Filigree background stamp, Vintage Labels Seven, and a die set by Becca Feeken called Filigree Corners. My silk bow is from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card, I love the soft palate and darling bunny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.