Thursday, September 18, 2014

Delightful Challenge - All Fall Down

Such a wonderful time of the season, I just love Fall.  We are having a great challenge at Delightful Challenge, using Fall Colors.  I love the crisp air in the morning, different colors of the leaves, just a beautiful time of year.  To see the other design team members creation you need to go to Digital Delight Blog.

For my fun creation I used Fall Kids Set and Leafy Fall Sentiment by Digital Delight Store, Wendy has the most adorable images and you will come back for more.


The prize for this week's challenge is:




Project Recipe:
Dies: Spellbinders PaperArts  Classic and Scalloped Circles
Paper: Die Cut With A View Amber Autumn Fall Stack, Bazzill Sunburst Orange and Evergreen
Ink: Marvy Black and Copic Markers

4 comments:

  1. I love those adorable kids and their sweet dog, Robin and you’ve coloured them so beautifully! Great papers and layout too! I agree with you that autumn is a glorious time of year! And you have really celebrated it here! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image and your autumn colouring is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these adorable kiddos and you've done a fabulous job coloring them. Great card.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Love how you used these stamps and they are gorgeous coloured.


    Have a Gr8 weekend!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.