Thursday, October 2, 2014

Delightful Challenge - What Did You Say - New Release

I am so excited , we have a new release this month and you can see the other creations over at Digital Delights Blog.  Such a wonderful group of images for Christmas, start your Christmas cards today!  

The theme for Delightful Challenge - What Did You Say (add a sentiment), not a hard challenge so make sure you come and play along to try and win a great prize.  I used Holiday Flippity Frankie and Candy Cane Dreams from Digital Delights.


The prize this week is a voucher from:





Project Recipe:
Dies: Spellbinders Paper Arts   Classic Oval
Paper: My Mind's Eye-Tis the Season, Bazzill White and Teal
Ink: Marvy Black and Copic Markers
Accessories: Red buttons with white floss

2 comments:

  1. This is a great card, Robin! Love how you colored this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your great paper layers and colouring, Robin! I always admire how you display your sentiments! I am going to steal…sorry …borrow that idea!!! :)
    Have a lovely weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.