Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Whimsy Inspiration Design Team Call

Whimsy Stamps is having an Inspirational Design Team Call, and here is my application below.

My greatest achievement is being a proud mom of three amazing children. Currently living in a small town in Minnesota, I enjoy paper crafting, camping and walking. I love to create all kinds of projects including cards, scrapbook pages, and home décor items.  My paper crafting journey began in August 2010 and I have loved every minute of it. I love to see all the different ways I can create with paper, dies, punches and ink.

I feel that I would be an asset to your company by bringing a variety of fresh ideas, exciting new projects and an enthusiasm for your products that would inspire your customers.  I just love all the designs from the artist at Whimsy Stamps.

Here is my card that uses Starry Night from the Whimsy Stamp Store



Project Recipe:
Dies: Spellbinders Paper Arts Rectangle, JustRite Papercraft Vintage Label & Banner 
Paper: The Paper Studio Cozy Little Christmas
Ink: Marvy Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Recollection Cream Pearl, White Snowflake Button colored with Copic R89

Here are two additional creations for your consideration:





Name: Robin Parker
Location: Mazeppa, MN

Email and Blog Address:  wenchyd@gmail.com
                                      robinscreativenest.blogspot.com


Previous DT: Stampin Dragon, DeeDee Digis, Meljen's Design, Fred, She Said, The Belli Challenge and The Sweet Stop Challenge, Craaft-Dee Bowz

Guest Designer: JustRite Papercraft - May 23-21, 2012, Feb 4-6, 2013, May 27-29, 2013, June 24-26, 2013, Oct 26-27, 2013, Feb 3 & 8, 2014
                         Creative Cuts & More - Jan 6 & 18, 2011
                         Craft-Dee BowZ - Feb 5 & 21, 2014
                         The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Nov 26, 2013, Dec 4, 2013
                          Craft Us Crazy Apr 29, 2011

Publication:  JustRite Papercraft 2013 Catalog, JustRite Papercraft 2014 Supplement Cataolg

                     Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/robinannparker/my-cards/

1 comment:

  1. Love your card Robin. Thanks so much for entering our DT call.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.