Saturday, January 17, 2015

Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge # 28 - Movie Inspiration

Oh my goodness, such a great theme for the Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #28 - Movie Inspiration.  My son and future daughter-in-law just love Jack Skeleton from The Nightmare Before Christmas.  So here is my creation for them (they even took the card home a framed it).

I used Jack the Pumpkin King from Sassy Studio Designs.  So many great images for you to purchase to play along with us for the next two weeks.  Hope you come and play!!

Our fabulous sponsors for this challenge are:

Prize: 4 Images of Winners Choice

samistampssponsorshipbadge2_zps5b3d9351
Prize: $12.00 Gift Certificate

Ike's Art
Prize: $20.00 Voucher to Ike’s Store


Project Recipe:
Dies: Spellbinders Paper Arts A2 Fancy Weave, Classic Rectangle
Paper: Bo Bunny Enchanted Collection, Bazzil Black and White:
Inks: Marvy Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Recollection Black Pearls, Black Satin Ribbon, Tim Holtz Silver Charm, Spare Parts White Button



5 comments:

  1. Hi Robin
    Great masculine card I think . Liked that you kept colours and embellishments to a minimum .
    hugs Shirley-Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, I love your card!! It's very ellegant!! Hugs, Ana DT Open-Minded

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely fantastic Robin! I love the black-and-white colour scheme - it works really well in this card. Wonderful inspiration for OMCF challenge too!

    Hugs,
    Hanne, DT sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card :)
    it's so beautiful in every detail!
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito
    Stop by for my Birthday Candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card cracks me up! Awesomeness!

    Thanks for entering Design Team Showcase.

    Kim
    Design Team Showcase
    {Craftisan Studios}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.