Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #37 - Song Inspiration - Midway

It has been fun to see all the different song titles over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #37 - Song Inspiration - Midway.  You still have the rest of this week to enter your song creation to possibly win a great prize.  Come over and play along!!

I used Sparrow by Enchanted Design.  I chose to have two white albino sparrows, just to be different.  My song title is by Bette Midler Wind Beneath My Wings.
 
 
Our fabulous sponsors for this challenge :
 
Prize: 3 Images
 
Prize: 1 Digi Under $3.99 and a one time 15% off Coupon
 
Prize: A Custom Digi
 
Prize: 5 Images
 
 
Project Recipe:
Dies: Spellbinders Paper Arts A2 Fancy Weave
Papers: Bazzil Deep Purple, Lavender, White
Inks: Marvy Black, Copic Makers
Accessories: Recollection Lavender Pearls
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.