Sunday, November 8, 2015

New Christmas And Winter Digital Stamps in Robyn's Fetish Stamps And More Store - 11/9/15

This is exciting news!!  We have a new REVEAL DAY today!!  There are new Christmas and Winter stamps available today over at Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More Store.  Come over to Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and check out the 20 new darling images that the other design team members have used on their projects, you will want to buy them all!!

OK, this is a very long post, please scroll down to see my three creations, I had so much fun creating these projects, hope you like them as much as I do.  In my first project I made a Christmas card using Santa and Rudolph With Scarf.
 
 
Project Recipe:
Stamps: Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More  Santa, Rudolph With Scarf, JustRite Papercrafts Noel Christmas Ornament (Retired)
Dies: Spellbinders Paper Arts 2013 Holiday Trees, My Scrap Chick SVG File - Santa's Sleigh
Paper: Bella Road Wintertime, Recollection Starry Night, Doodlebug White Glitter, Bazzil White
Inks: Copic Markers, Marvy Black
Accessories: Recollection White Flocking Snow
 
 
My second project was so easy to create, anyone would love to see this as a Secret Santa gift on their desk at work, give it a try!  I used Snow Lady Chef as a candy box.  To cover Hershey's Nuggets, cut 12 2X2 inch strips of your designer paper, wrap around nugget and tape closed.  Plastic box can be purchased at any craft store in their wedding department.  Decorate as you see fit and enjoy!
 


Project Recipe:
Stamps: Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More Store  Snow Lady Chef, DeeDee's Digis Chocolate Sentiments (Retired)
Paper: The Paper Studio Sugar & Spice
Inks: Marvy Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Hershey's Nuggets, Tape, Christmas Ribbon Red and White Polka Dots, Celebrate It Teal w/Red and White Polka Dots


And my final creation, was so cool to create, it looks hard but it was very easy.  I created this wreath with a 5 inch ring from Hobby Lobby and just tied alternating 12 inch strips of different colored tulle until the ring was cover, pushing tulle together to get a full look.  I used Polar Santa and enlarged him to fit in the center of the wreath, colored him and added snowflakes and Merry Christmas from the Hobby Lobby Christmas section.


Project Recipe:
Stamps: Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More Store  Polar Santa
Paper: Doodlebug White Glitter
Inks: Marvy Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Hobby Lobby Snowflakes, Merry Christmas, Recollection Red Gems, Red, White and White Polka Dot Glitter Tulle

1 comment:

  1. 3 amazing projects with the new images Robin, My favourite is the card, I love how you have used the flocking snow. Perfect result.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.