Sunday, April 17, 2016

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge #312 - Anything But A Card - 4/17/16

We are so excited to have two sponsors this week over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge #312 - Anything But A Card.  Our fabulous sponsors are Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More and My Stitch Back In Twine.  So that means two projects from our DT members, stop by and see all the great creations!

For my first project, I used Basket and Spring Flowers by Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More to create a wall hanging. The Spring Flowers ONLY come in one direction, with the permission of Robyn's Fetish was I able to reverse the image.




Prize: 3 Images

Project Recipe:
Paper: The Paper Studio Ivory
Ink's Marvy Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store 1/4 Inch Ivory Silk Ribbon, Recollection Pearls, Gemstone Ring


The second project, I used Crafter Darcee by My Stitch Back In Twine to create a caddy to store my shimmering sprays.

Prize: 2 Images

Project Recipe:
Dies: Silhouette Caddy Cut, Martha Stewart Lace Punch
Paper: Die Cut With A View Baby Girl Stack, Bazzil White
Inks: Marvy Black, Copic Markers




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.