Saturday, June 4, 2016

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge #319 - Baby Cards - 6/5/16

I love babies!!  The Robyn's Fetish Challenge #319 - Baby Cards.  This will be a fun, easy and cute theme, looking forward to all the darling creations.  Stop by and see the other DT members creations and hopefully they will inspire you to play along.

For my first creation, I used Peapod Peggy by Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More Store.  Robyn has so many new adorable baby images, stop by and grab some and get creating!!



For my second creation, I used Baby Peggy also by Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More Store.


Our sponsor for this week's challenge:
Prize: 3 Images

Project Recipe:
Dies: Spellbinder's Paper Arts Standard and Sunburst Circles
Paper: Die Cut With A View Pastel Tiny Yellow Dots, The Paper Studio Lime Green Gingham, Rose/White Polka Dot and Tiny Stripe Brown Tonal,  Recollection Signature Baby Words, Bazzil Rose, White
Inks: Marvy Black, Copic Markers
Accessories: Recollection Lime Green, Yellow Floss, Lime Green, Yellow Pearls and White Heart Button, Baker's Twine Dark Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.