Sunday, January 8, 2017

My Bestie International Birthday Celebration - 4 Years Birthday Bash - Project Three

January is such a fun and exciting month for My Bestie International Challenge, it's our 4th Birthday!!  We are having a month long Birthday Bash with many different creations from all of our DT members.  Stop by and get some inspiration to come play along.

I used Twinkle Toes Troll Img0039 by Sherri Baldy's Designs.  Stop by her store for more of these adorable little creatures, they are so cute and fun.  All entries MUST have a My Bestie to qualify to win a prize.




Project Recipe:
Stamps: Sherri Baldy's Designs  Twinkle Toes Troll Img0039, The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - JustRite Papercrafts Topsy Turvy Cakes
Dies: Spellbinders Retired
Paper: Die Cut With A View Baby Girl Stack, Bazzil White, Rose
Inks: Marvy Black, Copic Markers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.