Monday, May 14, 2018

My Bestie International May Challenge Reminder - Girls Just Want To Have Fun

Winter is finally GONE!!.  I will be in Las Vegas with my sister and brother when this post comes out, enjoying many wonderful excursions and much laughter!!  My Bestie International May Challenge - Girls Just Want To Have Fun, you still have plenty of time to enter to win.  Stop by our blog and see what the DT members have created.

I used Little Skipper Bestie by Sherri Baldy's Design.  Stop by her store and grab some images and come play along.



Project Recipe:
Stamps: Sherri Baldy's Designs Little Skipper Bestie and Retired JustRite Papercrafts Seeds of Kindness
Dies Spellbinders Paper Arts Classic and Floral Ovals and Sunburst and Standard Circles - Sm
Paper: Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid and Bazzil Blue Green, Fuschia and White
Inks: Marvy Black, Chameleon Color Tones Markers


3 comments:

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.