Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Meljen's Design Inspiration - Tantalizing Tuesday

Today is Tantalizing Tuesday over at Meljen's Design.  I created the card using "Baby Stork" from the previously released images.  These images are GREAT for new parents!!

I colored the stork with Copic markers.  My designer paper is "Life's Little Occasions" by K&Company.  The sentiment is a freebie from Melissa.  I added yellow ribbon, green rick rack, yellow/green paper flowers.  My finishing touches are colored pearls.


3 comments:

  1. So adorable Robin!!! Lovin those yummy papers and you've done a fabulous job with the design and the ribbon/rak combo!! Beautiful flowers and I love the pearl centers especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin - this is just too cute!!! Love the image of course and your layout is divine!!!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute - love the image and colour scheme.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.