Friday, April 15, 2011

Smelling the Cherry Blossoms

Fred, She Said is have a SPRING SALE!!  This fabulous sale started April 4 and runs through April 17 at Midnight.  The sale is 20% off a $10.00  purchase or 30% off $20.00 or over your purchase.  Come on over, there are many fabulous pre-coloured or digi sets!!  Great offer, hurry!!!!

.Here is an adorable little Emma dressed as an Oriental girl in her kimono.  She is called "Smelling the Cherry Blossoms" from Fred, She Said.  This image comes as pre-coloured or as a digi.  I choose to use the pre-coloured without the background scene.  The flowers also comes with this set.

I sponge Marvy Yellow Green ink around her.  My designer paper is from Dots, Stripes and Plaids by Die Cut With a View and from Hobby Lobby.  I used the iron gate punch by MS.  The last touches are string white/lime green pearls to finish.



1 comment:

  1. Robin, this is just gorgeous. I can almost smell the Cherry Blossoms. Your attention to detail always amazes me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.