Thursday, March 15, 2012

JustRite Stampers Challenge #68 - Color

Here is my creation for the JustRite Stampers Challenge #68 - Color.  This challenge you use black, white and one other color, I chose pink.  I used Wedding Nested Sentiment and Verse, Nested Frame Dies and Lace Borders all by JustRite Stampers.  My designer paper is from Hobby Lobby.  I also used the Fleur De Lis Nestability by Spellbinders.  My finishing touches are a silk bow by May Arts Silk Ribbon, Marianne Design's Creatables,  black/white pearls and a pink rose by Recollections.


3 comments:

  1. Dear Robin,
    This is a eye popping card!
    The design is so versatile...just change the colors and sentiment. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, your card is gorgeous! Love the layering, the borders, the die cuts, ribbon...everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the border stamps to mimic the die frame, or vice versa. Even your flourishes repeat the shapes, and everything just draws you into the center to focus on the sentiment. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.