Monday, March 19, 2012

JustRite Stampers Challenge #68 - Color

Here is another entry into the JustRite Stampers Challenge #68 - Color.  This is such a fun challenge to use white, black and one other color, this time I chose teal.  My background paper is made with Lace Borders Two, and my sentiment is from Wedding Nested Sentiments, both are by JustRite Stampers.  I layered with my newest toy, Label 13.  Next, I used Lacey & Classic Circles, Fancy Tags 2 and Classic Oval from Spellbinders. The bottom was created by using Classic Triple Scallop Edge, also by Spellbinders.   Then I used a MS butterfly punch in black and white.  My finishing touches are white roses I colored with Copic markers and black pearls.


1 comment:

  1. Another great card!
    Terrific idea to use the borders to make a patterned background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.