Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Belli Challenge #154 - Veteran/Military

The theme for the next two weeks for the Belli Challenge is Veteran/Military.  I used a freebie that I got off of the Free Digital Stamps site.  My designer paper is from Hobby Lobby.  I used the Fleur De Lis Rectangle by Spellbinders and Oval Medallions by JustRite Papercraft to create the frames.  And my finishing touch are four blue rhinestone stars.

Thank You to everyone in and has been in the Military past, present and future!!  Without you, America would be nothing, I stand proudly and salute you all for my freedom!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow- beautiful! I love the small blue border on the mat around the sentiment - really sets off the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.