Friday, October 19, 2012

JustRite Papercraft Friday Challenge #084 - Flower Power

Here is my creation for JustRite Papercraft Friday Challenge #084 - Flower Power.  I used a sentiment from "Botanical Medallions & Banners by JustRite Papercraft.  Then I created the roses with "Rose Creations" by Donna Salazar.  My designer paper is from Hobby Lobby.  I used a white cupcake wrapper, a MS punch for the butterfly and the leaf strip.  The frame for the sentiment is Ironworks Accents by Spellbinders.  I added a silk fork bow and a stick pin by Darsie Bruno from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  My finishing touches are white pearls.


2 comments:

  1. Wow....This card is soooo pretty. The colors are fabulous and love how you used the cupcake holder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Robin. I love all of your beautiful and intricate details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.