Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Belli Challenge #174 - Glitter

Good morning, for the next two week's the Belli Challenge is Glitter.  Somewhere on your creation you need to add some glitter.  I used "Stitched Swirls Heart" by Meljen's Design.  I cut the heart out and added white pearls to the swirls.  My frame was created using Classic and Heart Circles by Spellbinders on glitter paper.  The designer background paper is from my sister's craft room.  Next, I added a strip of white pearls for the banner in the middle of the heart.  My finishing touches are white glitter swirls using Marianne Creatables Dies, white satin ribbon and two white roses.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Robin, I'm calling by for the Sweet Stop, to say I love your triple layering on your card and the great colour coordinating - a stunning card! But now I'm here, I have to say what a beautiful 'glittery' card you have created! So elegant and pretty! The softly muted colours you have chosen are perfect for this delicate image - love the background paper! Hugs, Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.