Friday, August 30, 2013

Meljen's Design - Goodbye

This will be my last post for Meljen's Design.  This has been a fabulous design team to be a part of.  I love and will continue to use Melissa's wonderful creations!  Due to my son in college, my daughter a junior in high school and my husband's traveling job, I need to step down from this great post.   I hope everyone has enjoyed all my creations with Meljen's Design.

My inspirational creation is using older images "Double Scoop Ice Cream" and "Sweet Sentiment".  I used Copic markers to color my pictures.  My designer papers are from Hobby Lobby.  Next, I added green heart button with blue/white floss knot.  A blue/white string and bow.  My finishing touches are four green pearls.


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, Robin. Fun colors and layout. You will be missed over at Meljen's Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.