Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Belli Challenge #183 - Thank You

The theme for the next two weeks over at the Belli Challenge - Thank You.  I would love to thank my greatest friend.  This person is so special to me, has been through a lot with me and visa versa!  The love and friendship is unbelievable.  Not a day goes by that I don't think of this person.  So courageous, honorable, sarcastic, funny, considerate and the BEST friend I have.  Of course, she is gonna say gross when she reads this post, but I am MOST thankful for my sister/friend Darsie Bruno!!

I created the roses with Rose Creations and the swirls were made with Floral Flourishes, both by Spellbinders® PaperArts.  The beautiful sentiment is Mix & Match Sentiments by JustRite® Papercrafts. The designer papers are from Gathering by Authentique.  My border edge is MS Doily punch.  The finishing touches are two pearls in the center of the roses.


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Robin!! I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.