Tuesday, November 26, 2013

CAS Christmas Cards with Stamp Simply

I'm so excited to be Guest Designing for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. I've loved the vast selection of ribbons, stamps and paper pads for a long time, and drool each time Sharon adds new products! The ribbons are luxurious, and are so affordable.

Today, I've created three Clean and Simple cards using the new Anna Griffin Emerald Forest paper pad with matching sentiment/floral stickers. I can tell you that doing CAS cards is quite outside my box, but I'm liking them!




This card uses Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Dainty Dots - Side B with Anna Griffin Sentiment Stickers and a tiny Gold Metallic String bow for accent.


My last card worked up in less than five minutes with simple rectangle pieces and an Anna Griffin Christmas Tree sticker topped with a gold star.



 
The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely ADORE this CAS trio, Robin! Superbly done!!! SO happy to have you join us this week, too!!! Many, many thanks! Enjoy your stay with Darsie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made some beautiful cards.Yes Darsie sent me and glad she did.Enjoy your time with her.Have a very nice *Happy Thanksgiving*Hugs:)Thanks for sharing.BTW: I love there products.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.