Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sisters

I created this card with my sister Darsie in mind!  She is the most talented artist in this papercrafting world that I am proud to know!  She inspires me to try new things and go out of my box, which is hard for me. Here is to the greatest sister I am lucky to have.

So I created the flowers using the holly leaves from Holly Motifs (retired) by Spellbinders.  I cut out the leaves multiple times and colored the back of the card stock to get the blended look.  I glued the pieces together to create a rose flower.  Then I cut out more leaves on green card stock for the leaves under the flower.  The frame around the sentiment is Standard Circles and Scalloped Circles by Spellbinders® PaperArts.  The sentiment is from Mix & Match Sentiments by JustRite® Papercrafts.  The doily edge was created using MS punch.  The designer papers are True Love by Basic Grey.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.