Sunday, August 15, 2010

Exciting News!!

I am so EXCITED to announce that I have been accepted to two design teams. 

I was first accepted on the Stamping Dragon Design team and honored to be working with such talented ladies.  They have some of the cutest images that I have seen and my first card will be on Friday.  Stay tuned for that.

I also have been accepted on the design team of the Belli Challenge.  The Belli challenge is a challenge blog that encourages you to use your old and forgotten embellishments.  My first card is Wednesday, so make sure you come back and look.  I am thankful to be working with this fabulous team and the BEST news of all I will be working along side of my sister, Darsie Bruno and you can see her blog here.  She is amazing and someday I hope to grow up and be just like her. 


I made this card for a friend who gave birth to a little girl by the name of Oliva Mabel.  Her room is hot pink flowers and lime green butterflies.  I used a Precious Moments baby image with light pink rick rack, then colored the silver peel off butterfly stickers lime green with my copic markers.  Then adhered them to acetate  and cut them out.  My sentiment is from Inkadinkado.  My designer paper is from Stampin Up.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the DT again. Precious card and congratulations to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious! I love the image but your card is so beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.