Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What If? Wednesday Challenge

Here is a card I made using this delightful color combination of red, black and white.  This card was created for the What If? Wednesday Challenge on the House That Stamps Built blog.   It was a sketch that I didn't think I could do but it came out famously.  My stamp is from the Vintage Christmas Set by JustRite Stamps. I colored with Copic markers and cut the image out with circle Nestabilities.  Next, I mounted the image to my designer paper from the Magic of the Season paper stack by Hobby Lobby.  The snowflakes are Dress it Up buttons.


5 comments:

  1. Darling card - awesome job with the sketch! I love the snowflake buttons. Thanks for taking the Repeat Impressions challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! The colors and embellishments give such a warmth to the snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable, wonderful job on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with RI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Robin! Love that image and your papers are perfect with it! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.