Friday, August 27, 2010

Rupert's Party!!

Speaking of party, tomorrow we are celebrating the one year birthday of Stamping Dragon Designs with a blog hop.  Lots of exciting events have been happening all week and we are finishing up with a fabulous blog hop Saturday.  The Blog hop will start on the Stamping Dragon blog with fabulous creations, prizes, blog candy and FUN for all.  Wait until you see what I have to offer as blog candy!!

To start the celebration I colored this adorable image called Rupert's Party.  I colored with Copic markers and my designer paper is from the Citrus stack by Die Cuts With a View.  My sketch is from the Midnight Madness Sketch  Challenge #59.  I finished the card off with swirly rhinestones.


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the blingly swirls. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very festive. Love the colors and bling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours, very happy card. Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantasticcard love the colours and the bling

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! I love the swirly bling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.