Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Belli Challenge #179 - Ribbon & Pearls

Who doesn't love ribbon and pearls?  I just love these elements added to a creation, makes it a bit more elegant and feminine.  This is such a fun and creative challenge for the Belli Challenge.  For the next two weeks your creation needs to have ribbon & pearls.

The center and border edges were created with Samantha Walker's Doilies & Lace by JustRite® Papercraft.  I cut and embossed all pieces in black embossing powder and colored the centers yellow with Copic markers.  The background is a lace doily from Hobby Lobby.  With black silk from The Stamp Simply Store, I created a bow for my centerpiece.  The final touches are yellow pearls and a antique rose brad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.