Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge

For this week's The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge, I created this adorable birthday creation for a very special little boy!  He turned one on August 21, and his theme was zoo animals.  I just love this little boy, he is the son of two very close friends to my husband and I.

I cut and colored "Edmund Elephant, Little Leo Lion, Sammy Seal and Masculine Birthday Greetings" from Sweet N Sassy Digital Stamps. The frames around my animals were created with Classic Squares and my sentiment was computer generated and cut out with the Stars Five, both dies by Spellbinders.  The Summer Splash by My Mind's Eye is so bright and fun, I thought this paper was perfect for this circus theme.  To  finish this darling card I added a yellow grosgrain ribbon and  knot.


Here is this week's sketch, have fun and be creative with this one:



4 comments:

  1. What a darling card Robin. Love the sweet images, the coloring... the square blocks are the perfect pratforms for those images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card for your sweet little friend, Robin! The circus theme is perfect for a one year old...the colors and patterns so happy! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin, I've been meaning to stop by for some time to let you know how cute this card is! Perfect for a special little boy! Really like the background star paper.
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is really cute! Cool background paper & color combo, love the animals, what a great celebration birthday card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.