Thursday, September 12, 2013

JustRite Papercraft Friday Challenge #105 - Autumn Splendor

Oh my gosh, I had such fun creating this card.  The Autumn season is fabulous, I love the changing of the leaves.  The crisp clean air, cheer leading at football games and the smell of hot chocolate. Today I made this ornate autumn card for the JustRite Papercraft Friday Challenge #105 - Autumn Splendor.

 My first layer uses Spellbinders® Majestic Labels Twenty-Five with Thankful by Authentique.  I created my leaves with Fall Foliage by cutting and embossing with colored paper. Fancy Tags Two is the base for my sentiment stamped with brown ink.  I love JustRite sentiments and though this set is retired (Give Thanks Nested Frames & Occasions), they have other Autumn sets that would work just as well.  My finishing touches are a gold twine bow and brown pearls.


2 comments:

  1. WOW! This is GORGEOUS, Robin! I love that die and those leaves look real!! Thanks for joining us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! This is so BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE you're take on the challenge!! Such AWESOME Colors!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.