Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge

It is with such sadness to announce this will be the last sketch for The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge is closing their challenge.  The mother company Sweet & Sassy is growing so big that this choice was made.  I have used their sketches ever since I started creating cards.  I just love them and will miss them terribly.  I wish Sweet & Sassy the BEST of luck in their new endeavors!

This was a difficult sketch for me, I am the type of person to not go outside of my box and tearing paper is normally NOT something I will do.  With this adorable snowman image I found on the internet, it was appropriate to tear and it turned out awesome!

The sentiment is "Large Fancy Holiday" by JustRite® Papercraft.  My designer paper is from Hobby Lobby and my finishing touches are four cream pearls.


Here is our last sketch:







3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Robin. I love that snowman image... and your are right. The tearing is just perfect with the type of image. Glad you like your design even though it was out of the box. I will miss working with you, but I will be back to see your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunner! Snowmen melt my heart. It's been a pleasure working with you. Be Well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Robin. I love the snowmen, which are my favorite, and the muted colors! I'll miss working with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.