Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Belli Challange....Flocking

Today it is Belli Challenge using Flocking or Flower Soft.  I made this card with an image from Angie Whalley called "Mummy Bear".  I found this image on Free Digital Stamps.  My flocking paper is Halloween words in a soft orange.  I colored my mummy with Copic markers.  My pumpkin punch is from EK Success.  The spiderweb is a self adhesive from Recollections.  I put the image on black glitter paper by Coredinations.  I finished with black brads and an orange spider.


8 comments:

  1. oh what a cutie love the spiders web punch and the little images are so sweet
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image, Robin!!! Love both the pumpkin and spider web borders and the flocked paper makes the perfect background for this adorable Halloween card!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, wonderful coloring and great combination of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute image and I love the borders! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute Robin!!! what a great idea to use the flocked paper, just fabulous!!!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that stinking bear, Robin! This is just too damn cute! Love ya, camel :)
    Hugs, Darsie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cute image- so sweet- and love the background flocked paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that flocked paper! What a darling Halloween card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.