Friday, October 8, 2010

Friends Are Flowers

Here is my card I created using "Friends Word Art" from Stamping Dragon Designs.  I used a Sizzix folder with my glitter paper by Doodlebug to create my designer paper.  I colored my image with Copic markers and softened the background with Deep Lilac Ink by Marvy.  I added  glitter paper swirls by Marianne's Creatables.  Under my sentiment I used white satin ribbon and purple rick rack.  Finally, I created butterflies by using silver stickers on acetate, cut them out and added pearls as my finishing touches.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Robin. Im in love with the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whjat a great friend card Robin and the colours are yummy

    Hugs J
    Stampin Dragon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.