Monday, October 4, 2010

Spooktacular!!!

Today is the new release of some really adorable Halloween images from Stitchy Bear and Stamping Dragon
Designs.  Hop on over and check out this fantastic sale and fun!!

I made this card with one of the new images "Too Cute To Spook".  He is sooo cute!!!  I outlined him and colored my sentiment with Copic markers.  My designer paper is from Cloud 9 Design.  I used the MS punch Iron gate and distressed it with antique linen ink.  My glitter paper moon is from Doodlebug and I finished the card with  rhinestones, bow and a bat.

Make sure you check out the other design team members creations as well.  You can find their blogs on the left side of my blog under Stamping Dragon DT.

5 comments:

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.