Friday, October 15, 2010

Inking Technique Challenge

I created this card using "Lil Behind" by Stitchy Bear Stamps.  The challenge is to use an inking technique.  My designer paper is Adhesive Mat Stack Prints by Die Cut With A View.  I colored the little girl with Copic markers and sponged ink all around my image for my technique.  My sentiment is from Inkadinkado.  I finished with buttons with brown floss and white pearls.

Pop over to Stamping Dragon Designs and play in the challenge with us and you could win 5 images from Stitchy Bear Stamps.


8 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Robin. Loving the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the cute image. Love the dp too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card hun, gorgeous colours. That image makes me laugh everytime I see her! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin, your card is precious and I love your coloring.
    God Bless,
    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, I was just smiling when I saw that image. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww she is so cute i love what you did with her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this image! Such a cutie! Great card, Robin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.