Thursday, October 21, 2010

Purr-fect Halloween!!!!!

When I saw this image of "Purr-fect Halloween" by DeeDee's Digis for Halloween, I just knew I would be using it for treat bags for my children.  I found this treat bag tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers (it is in the resource section).  It was very easy to construct and I used one of my favorite Halloween paper for the bag.

I colored this image with Copic markers and my designer paper is from a local scrapbooking store.  I used a MS spiderweb corner punch and finished with a silver spider charm and black pearls.

Happy Halloween!!  




2 comments:

  1. Fab treat bag and I love the spider web. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute bag, the kids will love getting treats in this little bag, so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.