Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Plenty of Fun!!!!

I made this card using the "Plenty of Fun" image from DeeDee's Digis.  The sketch is from DeeDee's Happy Monday Sketch Challenge.  So go and check us out and play along with her digis and her sketch challenge.

I colored my duckie image with Copic markers.  My designer paper is from Debbie Mum.  Next I added  brown satin ribbon and light brown rickrack.  I softened the background of my duckie and sentiment by sponging antique linen ink.  I finished the creation with a combination of brown/burnt orange organza bow, brown pearls and a silver leaf charm.



2 comments:

  1. You did such a great job on this card, love all the fall colors and how you colored the image, awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin,
    Beautiful card its fall colors are my fav and the bow is to die for maybe you can do a tutorial on it one day.
    God Bless,
    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, it makes my day.